The Huracan is the missing speargun in the Phoseidon's range: it's the joining link between the slim and quick Fusion and the powerful and high-performance Demo.
The idea of this speargun comes from the need of having a gun that links the speed and the uncomparable manoeuvrability of the Gladio model with the powerfulness in long shoots of the Primatist model. Got from the same top-of-the-range baton of the Primatist's line, it has been designed and developed with specific millings that reduce the space of the gun and also its weight till -40%; with sharp shapes for splitting the water; with a shaft that has several "windows-holes" for removing the fluid-dynamic resistance; with rubbers hidden inside the outline: all of this for having an incredible manoeuvrability, never seen before on a gun like this one.
All these details, together with the powerful Demo3 propulsion system, make the Huracan on of the most versatile arbalete-spearguns ever, very strong (but with modulable power) for long shoort in ambush and in long wait in shallow water or in ambush in long hole.
Propulsion system: Demo3
- Stainless inverse backward Phoseidon "PH2" trigger, adjustable in height and depth and 180° rolling in order to have a precise millimetric calibration
- Anatomic right or left handle with grip
- Burnish stainless Roi Pins or Phoseidon Pins 7mm spear shaft with pre-charged shark fins
- Vertical stainless Ermes Falco 57 (optional)
- Wood TS Roisub
- Rubbers kit Roisub Sprint 17mm/21mm
- Dyneema PSK 91 lanyard - polyurethane impregnation cut resistant
- Stainless screws
- Rubber chest pad reinforcement
- Stainless cam clamp (optional)
Body composition: Aged and selected Mogano Sapelli and Okoùmé planking wood + Iroko handle
Gluing: Special industrial building glue used for top level carpentry: specific for naval gluing - three times endurance compared with the traditional epoxy resin
Finishing line: Made with latest generation products, specific for wood and used into shipyard only:
- two coats of wood sealing (double wood-porosity penetration compared with the traditional epoxy resin)
- two coats of acrylic paint (for yacht high performances) with lucid or opaque finishing
- one coat of cut resistant paint
Power range: more than two times roller
Use range: Withe fishes, big pelagic fishes and predators with different techniques:
- Deep ambush
- Muddy fishing
- Shooting in 5m range from the tip of the spear shaft depending on the shaft's length
- Spear shaft penetration of 35% of its length
Price range: range price starting from 1030€
The Roisub reserves the right to replace the components with their updated version or with equal products that can improve the gun.