The model Moray is a short spearfish gun that could be used by everyone.
It works at its best for the hole hunting by using the interchangeable tip from harpoon to gig, but this gun is also the perfect choice for the ambush from the surface or even for the hunting in dirty water thanks to its long range - unique for its spearfishes' category.
Size: 50cm / 65cm
Propulsive system: F1
- Stainless inverse backward Phoseidon "PH1" trigger
- Ambidextrous handle with grip
- Burnish stainless Roi Pins 6.5mm spear shaft with pre-charged shark fins, harpoon or gig assemblable
- Horizontal LG Twist 60 fishing reel
- Wood kit F1 Prisma
- Rubbers kit Roisub Sprint 17mm
- Dyneema PSK 91 lanyard - polyurethane impregnation cut resistant
- Stainless screws
- Rubber chest pad reinforcement
- Stainless cam clamp (optional)
Body composition: Aged planking wood selected in three Padouk and Zebrano batons + Iroko handle
Gluing: Special industrial building glue used for top level carpentry. Specific for naval gluing - three times endurance compared with traditional epoxy resin.
Finishing line: Made with latest generation products, specific for wood and used into shipyard only:
- two coats of wood sealing (double wood-porosity penetration compared with the tradition epoxy resin);
- two coats of acrylic paint (for yacht high performances) with opaque finishing;
- one coat of cut resistant paint.
Power range: Double rubber
Use range: White fish fishing with different techniques:
- Hole hunting
- Ambush from the surface
- Hunting in dirty water
- Shooting in 3-4m range from the tip of the spear shaft
- Spear shaft penetration from 50% to 100% of its length
- Average speed: no comparison with the other propulsive systems on the market
Price: range price starting from 630€
The Roisub reserves the right to replace the components with their updated version or with equal products that can improve the gun.