The Primatist Ocean Edition, as its name suggests, is an speargun specifically designed for the big preys’ spearfishing in the ocean.
Born from the need of some fishermen to have a specific gun for this difficult type of spearfishing, we have developed a unique and extreme model whom components have been realized precisely for the needs of these fishermen.
We have combined the Phoseidon’s top-of-the-range shaft, made with nine batons from Mogano Sapelli and Okoumè wood, to the Demo4 Invert, a brand new propulsion system designed for this spearfishing’s style.
This propulsion system is characterized by a strong end easy gun’s charging system and by a powerful and strong shoot with no comparison on the market.
All of this, plus the Slip – Tip shaft with steel cables, the reel with assisted winding from 150m and the hook for the traction of the gun with the buoy, makes this speargun perfect for big preys.
Propulsion system: Demo4 Invert
- Stainless inverse backward Phoseidon "PH2" trigger, adjustable in height and depth and 180° rolling in order to have a precise millimetric calibration
- Anatomic right or left handle with grip
- Burnish stainless Roi Pins or Phoseidon Pins 165x8 or 160x9 slip tip pre-charged shark fins
- Vertical Ermes Leonardo fishing reel
- Wood kit TS Roisub
- Rubbers kit Roisub Sprint 21mm/17mm/17mm + Rob Allen 16mm
- Dyneema PSK 91 lanyard - polyurethane impregnation cut resistant
- Stainless screws
- Rubber chest pad reinforcement
- Stainless cam clamp (optional)
Body composition: Aged and selected Mogano Sapelli and Okoùmé planking wood + Iroko handle
Gluing: Special industrial building glue used for top level carpentry: specific for naval gluing - three times endurance compared with the traditional epoxy resin
Finishing line: Made with latest generation products, specific for wood and used into shipyard only:
- two coats of wood sealing (double wood-porosity penetration compared with the traditional epoxy resin)
- two coats of acrylic paint (for yacht high performances) with lucid or opaque finisghing
- one coat of cut resistant paint
Power range: More than FKD3, more than three times roller
Use range: Big pelagic fishes and predators with different techniques:
- Deep ambush
- Vertical dive-gliding gently towards the fish
- Pure on hold spearfishing
- Shooting in 7m to 10m range from the tip of the spear shaft depending on the shaft's length
- Spear shaft penetration from 50% to 100% of its length
- Average speed: no comparison with the other propulsive systems on the market
Price: range price starting from 1700 €
The Phoseidon Spearfish reserves the right to replace the components with their updated version or with equal products that can improve the gun.